We might want to produce Christmas Carol Broadway in December 2017 in Coahuila , Mexico . How do i apply for the license?

The question you're answering.
1 Answer

Staff Answer
April 15, 2016

Hello, Richard Salfas the person here at MTI that hanles International licensing for Mexico. His email address is richards@mtishows.com - See more at: http://www.mtishows.com/people/richards#sthash.KYaefYvA.dpuf